Hipster Kimchi fried rice with microgreen medley.
Lightly chopped microgreens in Hipster Kimchi fried rice, finished with coconut vinegar and Hipster Sauce L.I.D.S.
- 1 1/2 C leftover rice
- 1/4 C Hipster Kimchi with juice
- 2 C lightly chopped salad of mixed microgreens (save pea tendrils to the side)
- 2 T Hipster Sauce: Lost In ‘Da Sauce
- 1 Egg
- Coconut Sap Vinegar
- Dehydrated Hipster Sauce powder
- Grape seed oil
- 1 med/large saute pan
- 1 small pan
- 1 spatula
- Heat 2 pans, once hot add grape seed oil in med/large pan lightly cover the bottom (med + high heat), in the small pan add approx 1/4″ (med – low heat)
- Add rice to med/large pan and stir periodically until rice is lightly crisped
- Add Kimchi and juice, reduce lightly
- Crack egg into small pan, allow to lightly fry and puff around the edges, remove once at desired consistency
- Remove rice pan from heat and fold microgreens into mixture
- Place rice in the middle of your bowl or plate
- Place egg on top of rice
- Dress pea tendrils lightly in coconut sap vinegar and place on top of egg
- Plate L.I.D.S. around rice, dust dish with L.I.D.S. powder
By sticking to the simple flavors of each specific ingredient, each piece of this dish is allowed to speak for itself clearly.